Das 3Shape Dental System 2013 und Trios ® * digitale Abformung Lösung
3Shape to reveal its next-generation innovations in Chicago
Copenhagen, February 17, 2012 - 3Shape will present the coming features in Dental System™ 2013 and the highly-acclaimed TRIOS®* digital-impression solution, at the two major dental events in Chicago - LMT Lab Day and the Midwinter Meeting. Always at the forefront of CAD/CAM innovation, 3Shape has once again pioneered an exciting range of new digital features and dedicated workflows designed to help both labs and dentists, while streamlining the cooperation between them.
3Shape will be staging their new products at the following Chicago events:
- Midwinter Meeting, February 23-25, 2012, McCormick Place, Chicago, Booth 1644
- LMT Lab Day, February 24-25 February 2012, Chicago Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Booth 714
3Shape’s coming Dental System™ 2013
Due for release later in the year, Dental System™ 2013 represents the market’s most complete system for dental CAD/CAM. With the recent addition of new indications and workflows, 3Shape’s Dental System™ is now the first CAD/CAM system to cover all the major dental indications – bringing the era of full digital labs closer than ever before. Some of the coming features are:
- Denture Design, including the Gingiva Creation tool, transforms a widespread and technique- demanding dental indication into a fast and easy digital workflow.
- Implant planning and drill guides, brings together implant planning, prosthetics, and drill guide design to open a new service that labs can offer to dentists.
- The RealView Engine™,lets technicians visualize the complete oral situation in realistic shades while they work.
- Post and Core, allows users to design all layers in a single workflow, starting with the anatomy for optimally shaping the Post and Core components.
- Secondary Telescopic Crowns, enables technicians to meet any clinical case by designing both primary and secondary constructions together.
- Advanced implant cases including fully-digital implant bridges, Integrated design of secondary bar framework, angled implant screw holes and design of 2-piece abutments as two customized parts.
Design and manufacture orthodontic appliances digitally
3Shape now brings the market a unique and long-awaited CAD software solution for orthodontics that allows labs to provide complete orthodontic services.
“The new Appliance Designer™ is the first CAD program that digitally creates all types of orthodontic appliances, says Henrik Vestermark, Vice-President of Business Development for North America. “Appliance designs are made ready for manufacturing using 3D-driven machines and materials. Labs can now provide highly competitive night-guards, retainers, customized bands, splits, and more, by taking advantage of our CAD/CAM technologies.”
TRIOS® impression-taking - strengthens professional lab-dentist relationships*
3Shape will also be showcasing its TRIOS® digital-impression solution, including a wide range of new features. TRIOS® enables dentists to rapidly capture the complete intraoral situation and send the 3D model directly to the lab. Unlike many other scanners, 3Shape’s TRIOS does not require pre-spraying of the teeth. The system clinically validates the impression and includes flexible tools allowing dentists to edit their scans, and even ‘delete-and-rescan’ specific areas where needed.
*Note: TRIOS® is currently not for sale in North America
3Shape lectures and training sessions in Chicago
3Shape lectures will take place at Chicago Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Ballroom Level – Sheraton 3 on Saturday 25th. All lectures and trainings are CE credited, earn 1 credits per lecture.
- Tais Clausen, CTO & Co-founder of 3Shape presents the “Latest Trends & Technology from 3Shape”, including 3Shape’s intraoral scanning and Dental CAD solution.
- Rune Fisker, VP of Product Mgmt & Strategy, presents “The future of Digital Dentistry for labs and dentists” and “Intraoral scanning – Complete solution for dentists”
Training sessions will take place every hour from 9AM - 4PM in Hospitality Suite 836, Sheraton. Lucas Walter, Dental Lab Consultant and Carl Horrocks, Instructor of 3Shape will demonstrate the newest 3Shape Dental System software.
See the fulll lecture and training program on 3Shapedental.com - events
About 3Shape A/S
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions designed for the creation, processing, analysis and management of high-quality 3D data for application in complex manufacturing processes. 3Shape envisions the age of the “full digital dental lab,” and its more than 120 developers provide superior innovation power toward reaching this goal. 3Shape’s flexible solutions empower dental professionals through automation of real workflows, and its systems are applied in thousands of labs in more than 70 countries worldwide, putting 3Shape technologies at the peak of the market in relation to units produced per day by dental technicians. 3Shape boosts its first-line distributor support network with a second-line support force of over 30 in-house experts placed in 5 support and service centers worldwide. 3Shape is a privately-held company headquartered in Copenhagen, with the market’s largest team dedicated to scanner and software development for the dental segment based in Denmark and Ukraine, production facilities in Poland, and Sales and Support Offices in New Jersey, USA and Asia. For further information regarding 3Shape, please refer to www.3shape.com.