3Shape to showcase many new digital solutions in Chicago
Copenhagen, February 17, 2014 – 3Shape will be presenting its latest innovations at the two major dental events in Chicago - LMT Lab Day and the Midwinter Meeting. 3Shape will demonstrate its recently released Dental System™ 2014, reveal the coming innovations in Dental System™ 2015, and showcase an array of exciting new developments to the TRIOS® digital-impression solution. 3Shape has also prepared an extensive Lecture and Training program for the LMT Lab Day.
- Midwinter Meeting, February 20-22, 2014, McCormick Place, Chicago, Booth 1647
- LMT Lab Day, February 21-22, 2014, Chicago Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Booth 200
New features in 3Shape’s TRIOS® digital impression taking solution
3Shape’sTRIOS® digital impression solution has been expanded with an array of new functionalities, many of these as a software upgrade that will be made available for current TRIOS® users. Some of the new features are:
- Take HD Photos as you scan – for easy margin line detection, case documentation and patient discussions.
- Enhanced colors and detail capture – Dentists get more details in the scan, particularly around the margin line.
- Support for implant bridge cases - scan multiple implants in a single smooth workflow.
- Support for removable partial dentures - full arch scanning including capture of the palatal area
- TRIOS Cart in new slim design – also with a new multi-touch screen.
- Chair integration solution – makes TRIOS® a natural part of the standard chair-mounted equipment
The new Dental System™ 2014
Dental System™ 2014 was released in December 2013 and has already distinguished itself as the market’s most advanced and complete CAD/CAM system for dental professionals. With Dental System™ 2014, 3Shape introduces new dental indications, optimized workflows, more automation, powerful validation tools, and a new modernized user-interface. Some of the key features are:
- Auto-crown functionality for increasing productivity - the software automatically positions and shapes designed crowns to fit neighboring teeth and antagonist.
- Customized impression tray design – Now labs can offer dentists cost efficient impression trays that are perfectly matched to the patient for use with ,e.g., denture cases.
- Redesigned user-interface - includes a new Workflow Bar, intuitive sub-design steps, flexible “Next” and “Preview” buttons, and optional “Basic” and “Expert” design modes.
- New intuitive 3D Order Form – users can select the various restorative indications to visualize them on a full-jaw 3D model.
- Easily determine the margin line using TRIOS® HD Photos - View highly detailed images in key areas captured by the new HD Photo feature in the TRIOS® digital Impression solution.
- New Splint Designer™ - software for CAD design of common dental appliances ready for output using 3D manufacturing machines and materials. 3Shape is offering this attractive module to Dental System™ Premium subscribers for free.
Free public lectures about digital dentistry and 3Shape solutions
Topics range from CAD workflows, new digital service options, industry trends, and more. Many prominent speakers include both 3Shape key staff and recognized dental experts with a new lecture starting every hour. Lectures take place February 22, Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers - Ballroom 3, Ballroom Level , 9 AM – 4 PM. See the full program and preregister to ensure your CR-credits at www.3shape.com/Knowledge Center/Exhibitions and Events.
Hands-on training for 3Shape users at Lab Day
3Shape will conduct hands-on training in using 3Shape Dental System™. Training sessions take place February 22, Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers, PARLOR E, Lobby level. See the full training program and preregister to ensure your CR-credits at www.3shape.com/Knowledge Center/Exhibitions and Events.