For those seeking the speed and accuracy to drive lab productivity and growth, look no further. The E4 boasts double the speed, double the accuracy, and double as many cameras as its predecessor the E3, delivering improved efficiency and consistency with every scan. From small labs seeking the best-of-the-best, to high-volume, full-service labs striving for a leaner workflow, our E4 lab scanner is the right choice for you.
Scanning a full arch takes just 11 seconds**, helping you produce more cases and increase revenue.
Scan with an accuracy of 4 microns (ISO 12836). Combine this precision with increased speed and you can take on more implant cases.
Four 5 MP cameras save you time by scanning dies in the model instead of individually. You can even scan impressions instead of producing a gypsum model or combine impression and die at the same time.
- Cameras: Four 5 MP cameras enables efficient die scanning and impression scanning, improving your workflows by saving time
- Accuracy: 4 microns (ISO 12836), giving you the accuracy and precision you need for implant cases
- Full arch scan speed: 11 seconds (versus 22 seconds for the 3Shape E3)
- Full arch impressions scan speed: 45 seconds
- Texture: Color
- Scanning strategy: Die-in-model
- Cameras: Four 5 MP cameras enables efficient scanning and impression scanning, improving your workflows by saving time
- Accuracy: 4 microns (ISO 12836)
- Plaster model scan speed: 20 seconds (versus 33 seconds for the 3Shape E3)
- Impression scan speed: 35 seconds
- Texture: Color
Restorative labs can configure their scanner with Dental System software. It offers a wealth of indications, from Crown & Bridge to Removable. Choose the package that best suits your needs, from Scan-only to Complete Restorative.
Ortho labs can configure their scanner with Ortho System software. It offers a wealth of workflows and digital tools: from Clear Aligner Studio, Indirect Bonding Studio, Splint Studio*** to Appliance Designer.
Training and community
3Shape products are intuitive and easy to get started with. To shorten your learning curve, we give you access to additional trainings and a vibrant, global user community where you can network with digital dentistry colleagues around the world.
Get digital dentistry tips, interviews, clinical cases and much more!Sign up for newsletter